April 16, 2015
We are working towards launching online registration. We apologize for the delay of this launch, but the circumstances have been beyond our control. Changes have been made to PA State Laws which have contributed to changes at the state association and now at our club. Because of this delay, we decided to push our last walk-in registration to 1-4pm on Sunday April 26, 2015 (Note that registration this Saturday April 18th is postponed). We will be posting all necessary forms on our website www.olmstedsoccer.org. If you choose to register with these forms, they can be emailed to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the delay, we will be extending online registration dates for the ‘Rec’ program, but we need to have all players interested in the U9 and Up ‘Select’ program to be registered by May 1st. U9 Select tryouts will be held on May 3, 2015 at Greenfield Park at 4pm. *All other age groups TBD.
We hope to be able to launch our online registration by April 26, 2015. Please continue to check our Facebook page Facebook.com/OlmstedSoccer.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
March 21, 2015
Olmsted Fall 2015 Registration Starts this week
Online: Coming Soon!
WED. MARCH 25th 6:30-9:00pm
SAT. APRIL 18th 1:00-4:00pm
LOWER SWATARA TOWNSHIP BUILDING
1499 Spring Garden Drive
Registration Fees – collected cover a variety of costs for the program: league fees (CPYSL), referee costs and field supplies.
2015-2016 costs are as follows:
U8-Older = $75 Recreational Only
U9 & U10 = $75 Select
U11 and older = $85 Select
– There is a $25 FUND RAISING fee PER FAMILY. This cost can be recovered by participating in the sandwich sale to be held during the registration period.
Get forms online or at walk-in.
R&K sub sale, sandwiches delivered May 28th, at Lower Swatara Township Building.
No refunds will be provided beyond JULY 1, 2015.
February 11, 2015
2015 Olmsted Soccer Board
Olmsted Regional Soccer Association is pleased to announce the Olmsted Soccer Board.
- President – John Cuneo
- Vice-President – Chris Kahler
- Secretary – Brian Keyser
- Treasurer – Mitch Spear
- Registrar – Jennifer LeKites
Voting Board Members:
- Boys Select Commissioner – Todd Shomper
- Girls Select Commissioner – Scott Dintiman
- Boys Intramural Commissioner – Dave Wright
- Girls Intramural Commissioner – Lenny Yospa
- U6 Commissioner – Nate Matter
- Compliance Officer – Lisa Yeich
- At-Large Member – Mike Stoner
- At-Large Member – Craig Leister
Non-Voting Board Members:
- Concession Coordinator – Vacant, Volunteer Needed
- Corporate Fundraiser – Staci Krajsa
- Field Coordinator/Committee – Tim Yiech
- Referee Coordinator – Larry Kapenstein