Olmsted Fall 2015 Registration Starts this week
Online: Coming Soon!
WED. MARCH 25th 6:30-9:00pm
SAT. APRIL 18th 1:00-4:00pm
LOWER SWATARA TOWNSHIP BUILDING
1499 Spring Garden Drive
Registration Fees – collected cover a variety of costs for the program: league fees (CPYSL), referee costs and field supplies.
2015-2016 costs are as follows:
U8-Older = $75 Recreational Only
U9 & U10 = $75 Select
U11 and older = $85 Select
– There is a $25 FUND RAISING fee PER FAMILY. This cost can be recovered by participating in the sandwich sale to be held during the registration period.
Get forms online or at walk-in.
R&K sub sale, sandwiches delivered May 28th, at Lower Swatara Township Building.
No refunds will be provided beyond JULY 1, 2015. Please see Olmsted website for more details on refund policy.
2015 Olmsted Soccer Board
Olmsted Regional Soccer Association is pleased to announce the Olmsted Soccer Board.
- President – John Cuneo
- Vice-President – Chris Kahler
- Secretary – Brian Keyser
- Treasurer – Mitch Spear
- Registrar – Jennifer LeKites
Voting Board Members:
- Boys Select Commissioner – Todd Shomper
- Girls Select Commissioner – Scott Dintiman
- Boys Intramural Commissioner – Dave Wright
- Girls Intramural Commissioner – Lenny Yospa
- U6 Commissioner – Nate Matter
- Compliance Officer – Lisa Yeich
- At-Large Member – Mike Stoner
- At-Large Member – Craig Leister
Non-Voting Board Members:
- Concession Coordinator – Vacant, Volunteer Needed
- Corporate Fundraiser – Staci Krajsa
- Field Coordinator/Committee – Tim Yiech
- Referee Coordinator – Larry Kapenstein